Thursday, February 19, 2015

All Aboard!

So back in January (I just cannot catch up to real time on this blog!), we took a trip to Thanksgiving Point, which was hosting a model train exhibit. And knowing my little Connor, we knew he'd love this! And of course, Grace would have fun, too. So over MLK Monday, we hauled our little family to the exhibit.

Man alive, little did I know how serious this thing was! People are very, VERY serious about their model trains. These were enthusiasts showing off their trains. And yup, Connor and Grace had a blast!

You can't really tell from the pictures, but this particular train exhibit was huge...I mean the trains themselves and all the structures!





This was the LEGO exhibit. It was INCREDIBLE!
That is one cute conductor, I tell ya'! 
Grace got to "drive" the train. She could've stayed here forever.

0 comments: