Sunday, May 10, 2015

More of My Kai

Here are some more pictures of my beautiful little Kai Man (or Kai Bird, as I call him sometimes, which Boyce protests). He is my heartiest and heaviest eater. I tell you what, this little guy eats ALL the time. Or so it seems. He is growing like a weed, too. About a week ago, so at 5 weeks, he was 9 lbs. 8 oz. At birth, he was 7 lbs. 15 oz., and had lost 5% of his birth weight out of the hospital, if that gives you any idea of his growth rate. Boyce and I think he may end up being our tallest and chubbiest baby. :)



Grace and Connor love their baby brother, I tell you. But they are definitely taking awhile to adjust to Mommy and Daddy devoting time to Kai. Boyce and I are trying to be as patient as we can and reassuring that we both love them just as much. :) But let me just say, some days have been hard. Whew!
I love this picture of Connor and Kai. My friend Alicia made Kai that cute blanket!
 These pictures below were taken a couple of weeks ago when he was about 1 month old. At first, I thought he was a mirror image of Gracie as a newborn, but he is definitely growing into his own look. And I love that he is keeping that dark hair!





Grace often puts her babies down for tummy time, etc., when Kai is doing the same. She has gotten very good at swaddling her babies and putting them in the bassinet and bouncer as well. :)
Today is Mother's Day. I'm pretty sure I am the luckiest mom in the whole world, with these three sweet babies of mine.




0 comments: