Friday, November 21, 2008

BYU VS UTAH


So this Saturday is the big BYU versus Utah Football game. This game is always huge no matter what has happened the rest of the season. The rivalry brings out a fun atmosphere in the area. Most people have fun...there are a few who take it too far but I LOVE it. I get up every morning and read the latest rivalry articles in the local newspapers. There are always some fun facts and some fun trash talking that goes on. This is going to be a close game for sure and I can't wait for it to be here. I won't brag about who will win....I prefer to do that after the game. I'm just excited for the game and will be ecstatic if we win...and sad if we lose...but its fun just the same.
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COUGARS!!!

Here's the fight song for those of you who think it only says "Rise and Shout". You better practice it...you might be singing it a lot on Saturday!

2 comments:

Rinez said...

Go Cougars! You've got the best attitude of all! Everyone should follow your lead! Love you!

Andrea said...

RISE AND SHOUT! RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS! (did i sound like a true blue cougars fan?)