Saturday, November 22, 2008

Aida


So I finally got to see Aida this week! I LOVED it! Suz has seen it several times and loves it and now I can love it with her! It was playing at the Hale Center Theater Orem and they always do a GREAT job! I knew a couple of the cast members too which made it fun. Its a very sweet, heart-wrenching story with awesome music. I found a clip on youtube of one of my favorite songs from the play. This isn't the cast I saw but it gives you an idea of the song. I highly recommend going to see it if you ever get a chance!



4 comments:

Andrea said...

you saw it! you finally saw it! isn't it great? love it!

Tamara Atkin said...

Hey, I was there at the Hale on Friday, is that when you went?

Does Suz have any single friends left? My husband has a friend who is 30 and an architect. He currently lives in SLC but comes down fairly often. I haven't asked him yet, but I think it would be fun if you had someone to set him up with and we could go out with you triple. I noticed that your wife looks like some of the girls he has dated and it made me think, you might know someone for him. He likes plays a lot and all kinds of games. He's active LDS, tall, thin, and very sweet. Let me know.

Tracy said...

Oh... I really loved this musical. It was my first show I saw on Broadway with Toni Braxton as Aida. She was great. Wonderful music!

Becky said...

Ooh, I'm jealous. And you can admit that you were one of only like 2 husbands at the Twilight movie. Really, it's okay Boyce!