Monday, January 26, 2009

A couple more....

Yesterday when I posted the cute things that Suzanne says, there were a couple I couldn't remember.  Today I remembered them and wanted to share two more.

As you know, we have a puppy that we got after Thanksgiving.  When we first got him, Suzanne was very worried about his water consumption and would often try to persuade him to drink.  One daty I was in the family room and heard her say, "Bailey, come here and get a drink!  Mmmmmmm water!"  I never heard anyone try and make water sound so good.  She still does it today and it makes me laugh everytime.

We take turns praying each night in our couples prayer.  Whenever Suzanne finishes praying, she'll look up and say, "How was that?"  It makes me laugh.  Last night I responded with, "Well, on a scale of 1 to 10..."

I love you Suz...thanks for making me laugh!

1 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

Oh she is cute...be careful though, she might just add cute things you say too;)