Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Animals

So this past weekend we took Gracie up to Hee Haw Farms to check out the baby animals. We've been so busy helping our new friends from Colombia get settled here in America (love you guys!) that we haven't spent too much time together doing fun stuff, so we were looking forward to this opportunity to get out and have some fun.

And truly the farmyard was a treat for all of us! We got to pet all of the new baby animals:




The baby goats.


Baby pigs. SO cute!


Little chicks. Pretty sure this one was terrified of us, poor thing.



Baby cows. Not sure why I have that weird expression on my face. I look grossed out, don't I? But I wasn't. Or maybe I was, a little.


And finally some sheep. This is a sheep, right? I think. How do you say sheep in singular form, anyway? Do you just say a sheep? Hmm, moving on...

But the trip to the farm wouldn't have been complete without:



A little hayride.




And of course a pony ride, which Gracie loved!

That about sums up our fun weekend adventure! Aren't baby animals just the cutest?!!

0 comments: