Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cami's Birthday

So I need to blog about another important milestone. My wonderful friend Cami's birthday. This gal has been close to my heart for several years. She knows all of my weaknesses and bless her, still loves me. :) To Grace, she is "Aunt Cami" and that's really what she is. A part of our family. We do dinner every week with her, and hopefully will continue that tradition for years to come.

Our dear Cami celebrated a big, milestone birthday last month, and us friends wanted to make sure she had an extra special birthday. Her mom "kidnapped" her during her birthday week and took her to Disneyworld (lucky!), so we celebrated the following week by having a girl's night out to dinner at Old Towne Grill, and then came back to our house for birthday cake and ice cream.

The birthday girl herself! We made her wear that crown. :)




Angela and I got her a girl's package so that she could go pamper herself, because we know she doesn't do that as often as she deserves.

We love you, Cami! Happy birthday!

Addendum: I should mention, Grace benefited from the leftover balloons several days after Cami's birthday!



1 comments:

Rinez said...

You are a good friend to Cami. She's special and so are you!